NOTICE ON APPLICATION FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDING VISAS (NATIONALS AND NON-NATIONALS)
The Embassy wishes to inform as follows:
1) That NEW APPLICANTS will be required for an INTERVIEW when applying for documents.
2) That ALL applicants requesting for documents and or applying for a visa MUST ensure to provide ALL the required information, including ORIGINAL passport-sized photos.
3) ALL applicants MUST ensure to come with DUPLICATE COPIES of their original documents when applying.
4) That the Embassy takes NO responsibility for facilitating the dispatch of Application Form (s) to Freetown for the issuance of a Passport document or other documents.
5) Applicants are advised to contact the Sierra Leone Immigration Department in Freetown for the issuance of a Passport.
6) Applicants MUST provide ORIGINALS such as BIRTH CERTIFICATES, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES, etc. when applying for legalization.
7) Applicants MUST adhere to processing time for all requests made at the Consular Section. The Section OPENS on MONDAY through FRIDAY at 10HRS and CLOSES at 13HRS.
NO REQUEST WILL BE ATTENDED TO EARLIER OR BEYOND THE STIPULATED TIME.