As part of the Mission’s mandate to engage and coordinate diaspora activities to contribute meaningfully to Sierra Leone’s development trajectory, ...Read More
The Sierra Leone Embassy in Brussels has, in two respective meetings, engaged the newly appointed Honorary Consul for the Netherlands, ...Read More
Applicants are required to provide the following when applying for a visa:
1. Original signed Passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Sierra Leone.
2. Letter of invitation from Sierra Leone/Sponsor, explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of visit.
3. Copy of Yellow Fever Immunization Card
4. Two Passport-sized Pictures
5. Completed Visa Application Form
Privacy & Cookies Policy